Asian Dry Ribs
- Crispy teriyaki marinated rib ends served with ranch and ponzu.
Pulled Pork Nachos
- Tomatoes, banana peppers, black beans, cilantro served with salsa and sour cream.
- Corn tortillas with seasoned cod, coleslaw, roasted corn, guacamole, cilantro, chipotle mayo, topped with fresh salsa.
- Six crispy fried prawns served with sweet chili sauce.
Dragon Boat Tuna
- Sesame seared Ahi tuna served on crispy wontons with wasabi mayo and citrus ponzu sauce.
Fried Brussel Sprouts
- Crispy fried brussel sprouts topped with Parmesan cheese and balsamic reduction.
- French fries topped with cheese curds and beef gravy. 8 sub yam fries +2 add pulled pork +4
- Crispy seasoned squid tossed with red onions, parmesan, scallions, salt and pepper. Served with fresh tzatziki and lemon wedge.
- Your choice of chicken or pulled pork with roasted corn, black beans, bell peppers, caramelized onions and jack cheddar served with fresh salsa and sour cream.
- Juicy, tender strips of breaded chicken breast. Served with fries and honey mustard or plum sauce.
- Served with buffalo dill sauce.
- A full pound of crispy chicken wings tossed in your choice of teriyaki, BBQ, Thai, honey garlic, salt & pepper or Frank’s RedHot. Served with ranch or blue cheese and celery sticks.
- Crispy plank-cut yams served with chipotle lime mayo.
Troller Breakfast Sandwich
- Scrumptious egg sandwich with house made sausage patty, cheddar, chipotle mayo, lettuce, onion and tomato on brioche bun. Served with choice of fries or salad. Add bacon, cheddar, swiss, two onion rings, guacamole, sautéed mushrooms, sautéed onions, fried egg 1.5 each, three for 4
Burgers & Sandwiches
- 6oz flat iron steak served on garlic bread with crispy fried onions. Served with fries or green salad.
Ale House Beef Burger
- Our signature house made beef patty with lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, mayo and red relish on a toasted brioche bun. Add bacon, cheddar, swiss, two onion rings, guacamole, sautéed mushrooms, sautéed onions, fried egg 1.5 each, three for 4
- Corned beef, swiss cheese, sauerkraut on grilled rye bread served with Dijon mustard. Served with your choice of fries or green salad.
Southern Fried Chicken Burger
- Buttermilk fried chicken breast, smoked cheddar cheese, chipotle mayo, lettuce, tomato on a toasted brioche bun.
Ahi Tuna Burger
- Teriyaki grilled Ahi tuna, mixed greens, wasabi mayo and pickled onions on a toasted brioche bun.
Quinoa Veggie Burger
- House made quinoa, black bean and yam patty, topped with lettuce tomato, onion, pickles and hummus on a toasted brioche bun.
Pulled Pork Sandwich
- Slow-cooked BBQ pork, fennel coleslaw, crispy onions, lettuce, and chipotle mayo, served on a toasted baguette.
- Grilled wild Coho salmon, lettuce, tomato, onion, tartar sauce and pickles with a lemon wedge on a toasted brioche bun.
Roast Beef Dip
- Tender shaved roast beef, melted Swiss cheese, caramelized onions and horseradish mayo, served on a toasted baguette, au jus.
- Grilled chicken breast, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, and mayo on a toasted brioche bun. Add bacon, cheddar, swiss, two onion rings, guacamole, sautéed mushrooms, sautéed onions, fried egg 1.5 each, three for 4
Dark and Stormy (2oz)
- 2oz of appletons amber rum, fresh lime juice and Fentiman’s ginger beer.
Moscow Mule (2oz)
- Skyy Vodka, Fentiman’s Ginger Beer, Fresh Lime Juice.
- Bulldog gin, Campari, Cinzano Ross and garnished with an orange peel.
- Hendricks Gin, Lemon Juice, Simple Syrup, Chambord.
- Bombay East Gin, St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur, Fresh Lime Juice shaken and poured into a martini glass.
- your choice of bourbon, whiskey, pisco or amaretto
- 2 Ounces Forty Creek Rye Whiskey, Angostura Bitters and sugar, built in an Old Fashioned glass and garnished with an orange peel.
- white rum, dark rum, amber rum, apricot brandy, orange juice, pineapple juice, grenadine
Hot Fudge Brownie
- Served with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce.
Draught Beer & Cider
Parkside Humans IPA
5.25 / 6.75 / 8.25
Strange Fellows Jongleur Wit
Okaganan Spring Pale Ale
Persephone Dry Stout
4.75 / 6.25 / 7.5
- Brewed on the North Shore by Bridge Brewing Company, this crisp and refreshing craft beer not only tastes good but has less carbs and calories than mass produced low calorie beers while still containing 5% ABV.
4.75 / 6.25 / 7.5
Russell Cream Ale
- A smooth, dark, full bodied beer made with premium Canadian barley, specialty malts from the US and aroma hops from Washington State. Cold conditioned for over three weeks, this beer is easy drinking with a creamy smooth finish.
Bridge Wunderbar Kolsch
- A craft beer that’s interesting and complex while still being light and refreshing, the Wunderbar Kolsch is a flavourful take on a German Kolsch. It offers up a lager malt profile fermented with an ale yeast and made with German noble hops. 5% alc./vol. Brewed with: Northshore Water, Pilsner Malt, Munich Malt, Hallertau Hops, American Ale Yeast.
Hoyne Dark Matter
5.75 / 7.25 / 8.25
Lonetree Dry Cider
Phillips Dino Sour
The 101 Tall Faller Hazy IPA
5 / 6.5 / 8
Beere Brewing Go Easy Pale Ale
5.25 / 6.75 / 8.25
Backcountry Widowmaker IPA
Molson Canadian Lager
Parkside Dawn Pilsner
The 101 Bob’s Auto Lager
The 101 Shingleroof Hefeweizen
Driftwood Fat Tug IPA
6.25 / 7.5
Strange Fellows Talisman West Coast Pale Ale
- Delicately dry-hopped and golden-hued ale with a tropical and citrusy aroma. Light golden colour with tropical and citrusy aroma. 4.0% ABV and 29 IBU. Brewed in East Vancouver
Prawn Alfredo Penne
- 6 prawns in a creamy basil sauce served with garlic baguette.
- Giant Yorkshire stuffed with garlic mash, shaved roast beef, gravy, and caramelized onions.
Ginger Teriyaki Ahi Tuna
- 6oz Ahi Tuna steak pan seared with sesame seeds and lime ginger glaze. Served with rice pilaf and seasonal veggies.
14 / 17
Fish and Chips
- Cod coated in a light and crispy beer batter. Served with coleslaw, fries and a side of house made tartar sauce.
Peller Estates Cabernet Merlot
- 6.5 / 9.5 / 27 This wine is a blend of cabernet franc, cabernet sauvignon and merlot. A well-balanced wine that has the freshness and structure for food pairing. Extra dry and medium bodied. British Columbia
Que Gaupo Malbec
- 8.5 / 12.5 / — Argentina
- 9 / 13.25 / 38 Bright garnet colour with a bouquet of dark plum, cherry, smoke, oak, spice and cedar chest. This medium to full-bodied Merlot has soft yet drying tannins, great structure and moderate acidity. The fruit-forward palate shows notes of juicy red berries, plum and cherry, with accents of spice. The extra-dry, lingering finish shows notes of black tea, dark plum, cherry and spice. BC
Blasted Church / Big Bang Theory
- 9.5 / 14 / 38 Okanagan Valley, BC Merlot 50%, Malbec 15%, Cabernet Sauvignon 10%, Pinot Noir 10%, Lemberger 9%, Syrah 6%
Dirty Laundry / Cabernet Sauvignon
- 11.5 / 16.75 / 46 British Columbia
Soups & Salads
- Made in house. Served with filone bread and butter.
- Mixed greens topped with bell peppers, grape tomatoes, matchstick carrots, edamame beans, sunflower seeds and dried cranberries.
Beets & Goats’ Cheese Salad
- Pickled beets and creamy goats’ cheese on mixed baby greens with bell peppers, sunflower seeds and balsamic vinaigrette.
Tuna Quinoa Salad
- Yellowfin tuna on mixed greens tossed with seasoned quinoa, toasted cashews, grape tomatoes, edamame beans & Thai dressing.
Irish Coffee (1.5oz)
- 1.5oz of Jameson Coldbrew Irish Whiskey in a sugar rimmed glass filled with coffee and topped with whipped cream.
Polar Bear (1.5oz)
- Baileys and Peppermint Schnapps in a sugar rimmed glass with hot chocolate and topped with whipped cream.
Hot Buttered Rum (1.5oz)
- Cinnamon, nutmeg, brown sugar and butter mixed with spiced rum and hot water.
Roasted Chestnut Coffee (1.5oz)
- Kahlua, Frangelico and Amaretto with coffee and topped with whipped cream in a sugar rimmed glass.
Hot Toddy (1.5oz)
- Dark rum, sugar and hot water. Garnished with a lemon and cinnamon stick.
Red Rooster Pinot Blanc
- 8 / 11.75 / 30 This Pinot Blanc tempts with aromas of ripe apples, pears and peaches with hints of citrus and flavours of apples, melon and pineapple chased with minerals and grapefruit on the finish. Fresh, dry and juicy. British Columbia
Jackson Triggs Sauvignon Blanc
- 7 / 10 / – Pale straw colour with a lively nose of lemon and green apple with a hint of herbs; fruit character is replayed on the palate; crisp and dry, with medium body. British Columbia
Grey Monk / Chardonnay
- 9 / 13.25 / 38 British Columbia
Mon Vin / Pinot Grigio
- 8 / 11.75 / – Italy
Blasted Church / Hatfield’s Fuse
- 9 / 14 / 40 Okanagan Valley, BC Gewurtraminer 22%, Pinot Gris 21%, Viognier 20%, Optoma 13%, Ehrenfelser 8%, Pinot Blanc 5%, Chardonnay Musque 4%, Orange Muscat 2%, Riesling 1%
Kim Crawford / Sauvignon Blanc
- 11 / 16 / 42 Marlborough, NZ